Pegasus Fleet Admiralty
The Pegasus Fleet Admiralty (PFA) is the overall governing body of Pegasus Fleet. It is established under the Pegasus Fleet Constitution as the group of senior fleet officials to oversee and make decisions on fleet-wide policy. Each member of the Admiralty below the Fleet CO and Fleet XO is also the head of a fleet department, and is responsible for making decisions with the view of how it would effect all members of the fleet, in both the short-term and the long-term. Decisions within the PFA are made by majority vote, with no individual position or rank holding any more sway in the voting process than any other.
To see items currently being discussed by the PFA, click here.
The current membership of the PFA is as follows, listed in order of seniority as defined in By-Law #1 - Succession.
- Pegasus Fleet Commanding Officer: Admiral Emily Quinn (Took office 30th September, 2014 (PFA since 19th May, 2011))
- Chief of Fleet Operations: Rear Admiral Allan Wells (Took Office 15th November, 2016 (PFA since 10th October, 2015))
- Academy Commandant: Rear Admiral Minka Stannes (Took Office 8th January, 2016)
- Chief of Public Relations: Rear Admiral Rachel Collins (Took Office 5th June, 2016)
- Director of Resources: Rear Admiral Christopher Gordon Sr. (Took Office 15th December, 2016)