The Hydaransz System is one of the systems that is on the border of the Romulan/Federation Neutral Zone, the planet is situated in the Beta Quadrant. Due to Astronomical oddities whatever ships enter the system they lose Sub-space communications, no lightly armed ships should go into the system un-escorted as the system is reported to contain lots of hostile Pirates. There has been reports of Kemosite on Hydaransz VI and in rich deposits, reports have filtered in that there are possibly some Iron, Dilithium and Deuterium, on the other planets, but as of current times, not much is known if these rumours are true.
Below is the basic Legend/Key to the Hydaransz System Image.
Little is known of this system and no ship has visited it for over 200 years, until the USS Tomcat was assigned this task on Stardate 63773.8 Further information will be added as it comes available.
- Pirates - Highly organized and well armed with a strong abillity for Tactical thinking and computer Virus Insertion. These Pirates are mostly half organic half machine, while not Borg they do possess a simular Singular purpous and has thus been a thorn in the Side of the USS Tomcat and its crew from the moment of their Arrival. Up until recently no fully organics were thought to be part of this Pirate Unit, but a recent prisoner has since proved this information to be in error. Currently only the Outer system has been mapped, exploration was halted due to attack by Pirates upon entering the system.
Pirate Starbase/Starbase Omega
Nor Class Starbase - Omega Variant
This Starbase, while a NOR class it did not possess a lift that went directly to Command and Control, it had ramps and stairs, plus a few modifications that were not part of a Standard Cardassian built Starbase. The Pirates had did some major remodelling by removing the lift that went from Promenade level to the Command Center, instead they replaced it with stairs and ramps. The Omega Variant is a Pirate designation.
With it now being captured by Starfleet forces, it will be turned against its former Masters, in the form of Command and Control and supply. As of this time Starfleet has a foothold in the Hydaransz System, along with some ore rich planets and a Dilithium mining and resource center on Hydara 9 with two orbital defence platforms as its defence.
Any Starfleet or Allied ships operating in the Tarod area now have a friendly Starbase on which to restock at. The troops transport that brought a Fleet Command crew will be taken to the station, there they will take command of it, while the majority of the Marines will become its security force, until a Fleet Security force can be assembled and stationed there on a perminent basis which will move the Marines to an offensive force status.
It has been christened Starbase Omega' by Lieutenant Colonel Jasmine Somers, but who is well aware that Stafleet may give it a more official designation when the notification reaches them.
- Astronomical Disturbances preventing Sub-space communications.
Planets Found in Order:
- Hydaransz Prime - Systems Sun, Yellow Giant
- Hydaransz I Class Y - Close to sun like Mercury
- Hydaransz II Class F - Same distance from Sun as Venus is
- Hydaransz III - Alpha Class M - Same distance from the sun as earth and share the same solar orbit as its partner planet but on the other side of its Primary Star
- Hydaransz III - Beta but far enough apart from each other - main contain intelligent life
- Hydaransz Inner Asteroid Belt: TBA
- Hydaransz IV Class K - Each a safe distance out from the center in their own orbits
- Hydaransz V Class L - Possibility of Dilithium and Deuterium deposits with
Note: Hydaransz 5 & 6 Share same orbit but on opposite sides of the Primary Star
- Hydaransz VI Class L - Kemosite and Iron
- Hydaransz VII Class I Gas Planet Medium
- Hydaransz VIII Class J Gas Planet Large - Contains Moons some are habital, 26 Moons in total 6 are habitable.
- Hydaransz IX Class C Ice Planet Deuterium Present
- Hydaransz Outer Asteroid Belt: Location of Large Pirate Base also Asteroid field contains confirmed Neutronium.
See Planet Classification for more info.
Planetary compositions report done by the various crew of the USS Tomcat, information is transferred from Tomcats databanks.
- Hydaransz Outer Asteroid Belt: Location of Large Pirate Base also Asteroid field contains confirmed Neutronium. there are several special and gravimetric anomalies due to the Neutronium which makes sensor scans difficult. The base is heavily armed with several capital ships and dozens of squadrons of fighters docked there. They actually have more firepower than out entire fleet so approach with caution.
- Hydaransz X Class C: A standard Ice Planet, that is rich in Deuterium and now has domed mining facilities on the planet, no native life exists on the planet.
- Hydaransz IX Class C: 11,500 Kilometres in diameter, has a 32-degree axial tilt, and a 29.2 hour day. Planet has 2 small moons. Both class D essentially rocks with various unremarkable ores. The atmosphere is made of up of gaseous deuterium, suspended in liquid cyclohexane. The pressure at the surface is 5.13 Bars. The Planet now has a solid iron core that was one molten however the planet has cooled significantly in the last 12,000 years. Sensors indicate signs of a collision with an asteroid or cometary body at approximately the same time frame. This planet is unusual in that Class C planets usually, fall within the "habitable zone" of a stellar system. This planet used to have a high surface temperature due to various greenhouse gases, however when the core cooled these were stripped away and the planet essentially became frozen. There are signs of water vapour near the planetary poles.
- Hydaransz VIII Class J: Hydaransz VIII is a class J gas giant, It has 1000th the mass of its sun, and more than twice the mass of all the other planets put together. It has 26 moons, 6 of are capable of supporting life. The atmosphere of the planet is composed of gaseous Hydrogen, Neon and Helium. There are also trace amounts of Fluorine.
- Hydaransz VII Class I: Is a Class 9, a Medium Gas Planet. Has a diameter of 40,000 Kilometres, has no moons but does have colourful rings of dust and ice, The atmosphere is 40 percent carbon dioxide 30 percent Helium and 29 percent Methane, with various unremarkable trace elements, no sign of enemy activity, no signs of life. No magnetic or subspace anomalies
- Hydaransz VI Class L: Hydaransz VI, the planet is Class F - A geometallic planet with a molten core approximately 14,000 Km in diameter Atmosphere consists of hydrogen and carbon monoxide. Kemosite and Iron deposits are indicated I am also detecting silicon-based life forms.
- Inner Asteroid Belt: Asteroid belt has diamonds, gold, iridium, latinum and other precious metals that have been recently discovered. Probably why the pirates are prospecting or outright want the system for themselves. There are several stakes already claimed by various interests and there are orbiting weapons platforms to protect those claims. For the legitimate weapons platforms, Starfleet has the pass codes for the illegitimate ones, of course, they don't...No real known bases per se, though there are small mining colonies that are begging for help from Starfleet.
- Hydaransz V Class L: Standard Class L world with some minor terraforming done to allow a long thought extinct Xindi Avian species to survive on the planet, the planet has no usable ores and minerals and is a rocky and mountainous planet with a small amount of plant life beneath the very high mountain's humanoid life would need to vastly terraform the planet to exist there, but a Xindi-Avian Colony does exist on the planet and a report will be put in on this discovery.
- Hydaransz IV Class M: Hydaransz Four contained some basic animal life and flora and some birds that looked like between a Pterodactyl and a Sloth, the planet while the size of Venus had shallow oceans and an Earth-like atmosphere that Earth had before humanoids discovered fire. The planet's atmosphere will forever be altered now since the inhabitants, the Orions and the by-products that were fed into the air and the recent conflict on the planet, but for the most part, the planet was an untamed wilderness with seven foot high trees and pale blue/green grasses.
- Hydaransz III Class M: The planet has some primitive evidence of flora and fauna with lots of little inland seas which went deep, the planet is about the same size as earth but has more landmass than Earth, also some of the Fauna are somewhat hostile. Also to be the sight of the new site of a diplomatic and cultural centre over time. Like that of its sister planet, it had, for the most part, the planet was an untamed wilderness with seven foot high trees and pale blue/green grasses.
- Hydaransz II Class F silicate: In planetary classification, is a type of planet. These rocky, metallic worlds have also been classified as class G geo-crystalline planets on other scales, and are possessed of an oxidising atmosphere. Lifeforms have a difficult time taking hold on these dry worlds.
- Hydaransz I Class Y: Has a toxic atmosphere with thermionic radiation and it's surface temperatures are over 500K, the Class Y or Demon planet has a toxic atmosphere with sulphuric deserts, no trees, no life at all.
- Hydaransz Prime(Sun)G2 Type: It holds 99.8 percent of the solar system's mass and is roughly 109 times the diameter of the Hydaransz Class M planets and about one million of these could fit inside the sun. The visible part of the sun is about 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit (5,500 degrees Celsius), while temperatures in the core reach more than 27 million F (15 million C), driven by nuclear reactions. This star has the same size and composition as that of Sol.