235608.23 (23rd August 2356)
|[ Source ]|
- Age: 36
- Physical Description: Tall, lean and just enough muscles to make his height stand out, no visible scars and no tattoos
- Height: 6ft 2in
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown/Blonde
- Birthplace: Eurasian Hills United Kingdom South Wales
- Nickname: Phoenix
- Species: Human
- Blood Type: B+
- Weight: 11st
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Scars: None
- Tattoos: None
- Tone/Voice: Neutral
- Handedness: Left
- Special Abilities: None
- Current Status: Active
- Security clearance Number: S3095Sigma2957-Omega
- Serial Number: T569035017
- Strengths: Good with most computers, likes strong security measures, good listener.
- Weaknesses: A Penchant for Red Heads, Heart on sleeve when his Vulcan-like cool is shattered
- Ambitions: To be a good Officer
- Partner: Alexandria Somers Wife
- Children: None
- Diana Jones Grandmother (deceased aged 90)
- Lewis Lloyd Sharpe (Cousin,)Timothy Sharpe (26) Cousin, Lucy Sharpe, Cousin (18).
- Jeri Davies Aunt(58) Deceased
- Terry Davies Uncle (60)Deceased
- Father: Tom Sharpe (Deceased aged 51)
- Mother: Irene Sharpe (Deceased aged 49)
- Brother(s): None
- Sister(s): None
- Other Family: Aunt and Uncle living on Alpha Centuari
- Marital Status: In a relationship
Personality & Traits
General Overview While he shows human emotions, this is rarely, he calls on his Vulcan schooling for his mental and emotional disclipline, these sometimes make him seem that he feels nothing. This trait has earned him the name of the Human Vulcan. Since his time on the Nimitz Paul has been on earth refining his trade and has picked up some new ideas. His main trait is ability to bypass most computer systems, there are still some that he cannot bypass. His personality varies between Vulcan-like and human, this depends on his mood or his duty at the time.
Hobbies & Interests
- Offical Computer bypassing skills (what he used to do, but now can be done legally)
Martial Art Type:-
- Black Belt 3rd Dan in Ninjitsu
- Bushido (Trainee Grade)
- Karate Brown Belt
- Vulcan Unarmed Combat (Basic)
- Qualified to use a Katana Blade
- Gaelic (Welsh)
- Vulcan (Novice Level)
- Earth English
- Federation Standard
Born in the Eurasian Hills of Britain on 23 August 2356. At the tender age of 10, the young Paul was fascinated by Vulcan’s, mostly for their humour, or lack thereof. As a school project, the young Paul whose friends had nicknamed him Phoenix watched him go off to Vulcan and attend schooling on with Vulcan studies; he would be assigned a Vulcan family who had agreed to take part in such a project. This project would be a two-year study, his other studies would be sent to his Vulcan school. Two years later the twelve-year-old Paul returned to earth with a basic recommendation from the Vulcan’s, this was their way of showing praise for a human child with his studies. For the remainder of his schooling, the emotional control which he had quickly picked up that teaching. This new skill did not make him many friends, those that were his friends; either knew him from his homeland or was Vulcan. Paul was raised by his Aunt up until he joined Starfleet Academy.
At the age of 16 years old, his mother passed away, when in public, he mourned as a Vulcan mourned, but in private he wept, this emotional control stood him in good stead when he decided to join Starfleet, his Father was so proud of him that a leaving party was held for Paul, courtesy of his dad. What never made it onto his Service record was that he was very good at Computers, his strong points were detecting and blocking any type of Virus and ability to partition computer cores. He is also very observant of others and is a student of body language, he notices things that, most do not, of late. Most recently his experiences have made him a little jaded in some opinions, knowing that dangers lay out in space he is still Starfleet and had a habit of falling back more on his Vulcan emotional control now that he ever did at his last posting.
Of late Paul has been plagued by nightmares of him about to die, he does not know what they mean yet, multiple times he has been on a starship and just before it explodes he wakes up in a cold sweat and his heart beating fast. One time he was in a facility and his Security detail was fending off invaders, apart from the blurry faces, but a sense of familiarity with those faceless people there was a digital clock counting down, it was a very high number, again like the rest he woke up just before, just once he hopes for a dream about his wife and family.
Classified Mission Overview
Back when Paul was still at the Academy and shortly before his Operational Training on the USS Pathfinder, Starfleet Security in conjunction with SFI pulled him out and put him undercover with an up and coming organisation that had links to the Orion Syndicate. As he at the time dabbled in computer hacking this skill made him a candidate for such a mission. He was briefed and his official Academy personnel file was secured away from prying eyes under more security levels than even he could bypass; another was made up for him, some of it mirrored his original, but a lot of disciplinary and poor performance records were inserted and mixed in enough to make the record seem legit. Then for as a show, he was expelled from the Academy and was quickly recruited by this new terrorist organisation for his skills.
When he needed to pass on data and such a dead drop place was set up for him to use, this meant he did not have a handler and was technically on his own, for a short time he had gathered enough data on this entity that Starfleet found and silenced the supply lines and information lines. Starfleet External Security wanting to deflect suspicion off Sharpe quickly moved in and arrested all the Cell members, Sharpe included. For two weeks Sharpe was debriefed while the people he was spying on were sent to Rura Penthe as it was safer for the prisoners there than in any Starfleet prison; after his lengthy debriefing Sharpe's fake Service file was erased from all systems and his real one returned to its place in the system, shortly after he reported aboard the USS Pathfinder for his Operational training with strict orders to never speak of his secret mission again for fear the Syndicate would locate him and take him out if he drew attention to himself.
This is the Photo Sharpe has on his desk, this one shows his Girlfriend MajorAlexandria Somers in a "cute" pose, as he is out in the sticks of Federation space, he wanted something to remind him what he was doing this for. Another, but in this one his wife was showing him her cheeky side and showing how much she loved and missed him, this one she is puckering up for the photo.
Sharpe's Family Home
This is where a young Paul Sharpe grew up and lived with his parents before they passed away, despite its old style, it had all the mod cons of the 24th Century, but little Paul enjoyed what time he had with his parents and around the house grounds. The house is set high in the South Wales Valleys of Britain, where there was a liberal mix of trees and lush farmland. There was also some large lakes and small ponds. At one point in young Paul's life, he used to go down to the local swamp and hunt for tadpole eggs, he liked to see how they grew into frogs. It was in this area he also went for long hikes first with his parents, then on his own and occasionally with his Uncle and Aunt. He first met his future love interest Alexandria Somers on such a hike and while both were technically from two different worlds socially they hit it off and a bond grew between them.
Non-Starfleet Years Not shown
- 237201.01: - Entered Starfleet Academy age 16.
- 237609.01: - Graduated in the top five from the Academy at rank of Ensign and attended extra courses.
- 237706.15: - Assigned to Utopia Planita Yards as Computer technician.
- 238108.01: - Reassigned to the USS Achilles as Tactical Officer at the Rank of Lt. Jg.
- 238203.10: - Posted to Deep Space 18 as Chief Operations Officer at the rank of Full Lieutenant.
- 238305.15: - Posted to Starbase 234 Along the Neutral Zone.
- 238401.15: - Assigned to Deep Space 5 as Tactical Officer.
- 238504.12-238706.01: - Did 2 years in Starfleet Intelligence, duties classified.
- 238801.15: - Promoted to Lieutenant Commander and Awaiting reassignment.
- 238808.01: - Assigned to Starbase 218 as First Officer
- 238906.05: - Posted to the USS Nimitz dropped rank by request of CO to full Lieutenant initially assigned as ACoS/Tactical.
- 238910.05: - Made Chief of Security/Tactical USS Nimitz
- 239101.31: - Assigned to USS Makalu
- 239106.10: - Resigned position on Makalu/Lantau due to a loss of family.
- 239106.20: - Currently assigned to Starfleet Security on Earth.
- 239210.09: - Posted to Starbase 332 as Security Officer