Pegasus Fleet Admiralty
The Pegasus Fleet Admiralty (PFA) is the overall governing body of Pegasus Fleet. It is established under the Pegasus Fleet Constitution as the group of senior fleet officials to oversee and make decisions on fleet-wide policy. Each member of the Admiralty below the Fleet CO and Fleet XO is also the head of a fleet department, and is responsible for making decisions with the view of how it would effect all members of the fleet, in both the short-term and the long-term. Decisions within the PFA are made by majority vote, with no individual position or rank holding any more sway in the voting process than any other.
To see items currently being discussed by the PFA, click here.
The current membership of the PFA is as follows, listed in order of seniority as defined in By-Law #1 - Succession.
- Pegasus Fleet Commanding Officer: Admiral Andon ch'Rosia: (took office 3rd February, 2013 (PFA since 23rd November, 2009))
- Pegasus Fleet Executive Officer & Task Force 11 Commanding Officer: Rear Admiral Veronica Constantine: (Took Office 11th February, 2013 (PFA since 25th February, 2012))
- Director of Research & Development: Vice Admiral Emily Quinn: (took office 19th May, 2011)
- Judge Advocate General: Rear Admiral Tzipora Simcha: (took office 20th October, 2011)
- Director of Personnel Management: Commodore Tarinzix: (took office July 14, 2013)