|Class:||Akira - SUBTYPE|
|Role:||Semi Independent Combat Support|
|Task Force:||Task Force 11|
|Task Force CO:||Captain Devinona Ral|
|Commanding Officer:||Capt.Jasmine Lynne Somers|
|Executive Officer:||Cmdr Maia Sterling|
|Second Officer:||Lt. Cmdr Sheela Swiftpaws|
|[ Source ]|
USS Tomcat Service Record
On Stardate 61428.2, Commander Jennifer Foster was relieved of command on board the USS Tomcat and reassigned to Deep Space 19 as the new Strategic Operations Department. In her stead, Commander Sutherland, the previous Executive Officer of the USS Stuttgart has assumed command as previously intended by Starfleet Command.
- On Stardate 61474.7, Commander Sutherland was promoted to the rank of Captain with all of the rights and privileges there unto. Additionally, he was promoted to the position of Task Group Alpha's Commanding Officer in Taskforce 21, RR (Rapid Response). Unit.
- On Stardate 62270.80 Commander Sampson Foster was provided command status of the USS Tomcat, NCC-62114. This Akira-class starship was attached to Task Force 21, operating within Task Group Tango as the Task Force's Crisis Response Vessel.
- On Stardate 62328.2, the USS Tomcat was dispatched by Task Force Command to the Mira System to commence a second attempt at charting this unknown region of space. The first attempt was conducted by the USS Sioux (Nova-class) but was a failure due to the vessel and crew being destroyed by pirates of unknown origin. The officer originally assigned to oversee these efforts was a Commander Kelvin Wood who has, once again, been designated as the supervisor for the mapping of this sector.
- On Stardate 62123.6, the USS Tomcat was reassigned to Task Force 25.
- On Stardate 63259.17, the USS Tomcat was reassigned to Task Force 46 a Marine based Unit.
- On Stardate 63727.00, the USS Tomcat was reassigned to Task Force 27 a Special Operations Unit.
- On Stardate 63825, Captain Luke Seavers was promoted to Commodore and assigned to the position of Task Force Executive Officer. The USS Tomcat was then assigned to Second Officer Lt. Commander Katie Clarence
- On Stardate 63937.00, command of the USS Tomcat was given to Lieutenant Commander Jane Thomas
- On Stardate 63326.02, The USS Tomcat was assigned to then Major Jasmine Lynne Somers
- On Stardate 63679.45, The USS Tomcat was reassigned to Task Force 33
- On Stardate 63773.08 The USS Tomcat began its new Mission on mapping the Hydaransz System
- On Stardate 238701.05 Transferred over to 22nd Fleet for missions that reuired Plausible deniability, thus the ship underwent a refit to remove and replace its Starfleet tech .
- On Stardate 238803.15 The USS Tomcat returned to Utopia Planita to undergo a rapid refit as it was to be reassigned to a new Fleet.
- On Stardate 238906.15 Joined Pegasus Fleets Task Force 44 - New chapter began in Tomcats History
- On Stardate 239012.12 Assigned a Mission to halt rogue Orion Slavers and the Orion Syndicate making themselves know out in the Mira Sector and the Galen System.
- On Stardate 239206.01 The USS Tomcat is assigned to the Mira Sector and the wild unclaimed little-charted space beyond the furthest of the Federations borders.
- On Stardate 239201.01 The USS Tomcat was reassigned to Task Force 11
The USS Tomcat is a Sub-Type class Akira, while its weapons and defences have not changed, its max evacuation ability has been decreased to 1000 as all other space has been turned into Marine barracks. It is unique as the Tomcat is currently the only known Akira class with 125 Marines 2 Troop transports and 30 Valkyrie Class Fighters four Runabouts fitted with a 10 load Photon torpedo launcher and a Venture class scout that can be fitted with a cloaking device stationed on her besides the standard number of work pods. This was the modification done when Captain Jasmine Somers first took command. Apart from these slight differences, the Tomcat has the same external Specs as a standard Akira Class, but its modifications, however, minor class it as a Sub-type and the only Akira class currently known to have Puls Phasers installed.
You can Find the Ships Crew Roster here: Ships Roster
Specs taken from the Daystrom Institute most is unchanged: Akira Specs
(Some minor modifications to Tomcat from before joining PF but for the most part share the same specs as the link above)
- Class Name: Akira
- Type: Heavy Cruiser
- Ship construction: Ongoing
- Commissioned: 2363 - present
- Minor: 1 year
- Standard: 1 years
- Major: 20 years
Known Active ships:-
- NCC 624971 USS Akira
- NCC 63293 USS Rabin
- NCC 63549 USS Thunderchild
- NCC 62114 USS Tomcat
- Length: 464.43 m4
- Beam: 316.67 m4
- Height: 87.43 m4
- Decks: 195
- Mass: 3,055,0004 metric tons
- Crew: 5004
- Evacuation limit: 45004 (Tomcat's Evac Limit 1000 due to Modifications)
- 36 x Type X4 phaser arrays, total output 17,500 TeraWatts
- 157 x Pulse fire photon torpedo tube with 300 rounds
- 8 Pod Photon torpedo launchers 4 Front 4 rear can be loaded with Quantum torpedoes.
- 4 forward firing main Quantum Torpedoes
- 4 Pulse Phasers
- Standard shield system, total capacity 1,876,500 TeraJoules
- Standard Duranium/Tritanium Double hull plus 5.4 cm High density armour.
- Standard level Structural Integrity Field
- Normal Cruise: 6
- Maximum Cruise: 9.3
- Maximum Rated: 9.84 for 124 hours.
- Beam Firepower: 350
- Torpedo Firepower: 3,750
- Weapon Range and Accuracy: 910
- Shield Strength: 695
- Hull Armour: 640
- Speed: 1,203
- Combat Manoeuvrability: 1,880
- Overall Strength Index: 1,493
- Diplomatic Capability: 3
- Expected Hull Life: 80 years
Auxillary Craft Assigned to USS Tomcat
30x Valkyrie Class Fighter
Overall Length: 20.2 meters Overall Height: 5.4 meters Overall Beam: 13.7 meters
Standard Impulse Configuration: .25c
Standard - 6 Type VI Shuttle-type phasers, 2 micro-photon torpedo launchers, 4 Mark XXV Photon Torpedoes.
6x Type 18 Shuttlepods
Type: Medium short-range sublight shuttle. Accommodation: Two; pilot and system manager. Power Plant: Two 800 Milli Cochrane impulse driver engines, four RCS thrusters, four sarium krellide storage cells. Length: 4.5 m; beam, 3.1 m; height 1.8 m. Mass: 1.12 metric tones. Performance: Maximum delta-v, 16,750 m/sec. Armament: Three Type-V phaser emitters.
2x TYPE-6 PERSONNEL SHUTTLE (UPRTD)
Type: Light short-range warp shuttle. Accommodation: Two flight crew, six passengers. Power Plant: One 50 Cochrane warp engine, two 750 Milli Cochrane impulse engines, four RCS thrusters. Length: 6.0 m; beam, 4.4 m; height 2.7 m. Mass: 3.38 metric tones. Performance: Sustained Warp 3. Armament: Two Type-IV phaser emitters.
4x Danube Class Runabouts
Officers and Crew: 12-15,Evacuation Limit: 40, Overall Length: 23.1 meters , Overall Draft: 5.4 meters, Overall Beam: 13.7. meters, Full Impulse:.25c, Cruise Speed: Warp 4, Maximum Velocity Warp 4.7 (for twelve hours), Armament: Standard 6 Type V phaser arrays + 1 torpedo launcher (optional), Transporters: One standard 2-personnel
1x Venture Class Scout
- Black Ops Devices: Klingon BOP Grade Cloak (Used only for Intel Gathering)
- Specs: Scout, Length in Meters: 24, Height in Meters: 5, Width in Meters: 16
- Mass in Metric Tons: 12,500
- Decks: 1
- Standard Crew Compliment: 2
- Maximum Personnel Capacity: 2
- Phaser Type: VI
- Torpedo Launchers (Total): 1
- Warp Reactor: M/ARA
- Normal Cruising Speed: Warp 5
- Maximum Cruising Speed: Warp 7
- Maximum Speed: Warp 8.5 Time Maximum Speed Can Be Sustained: 2 Hours
10x TYPE-M1 SPHINX WORKPOD
Type: Light industrial manipulator (Sphinx M1A), medium industrial manipulator (Sphinx M2A), medium tug (Sphinx MT3D). Accommodation: Pilot (M1A, M2A); pilot and cargo specialist (MT3D). Power Plant: One microfusion reactor, four alfinium krellide power storage cells, four RCS thrusters. Dimensions: Length, 6.2 m; beam, 2.6 m; height 2.5 m. Mass: 1.2 metric tones. Performance: Maximum delta-v, 2,000 m/sec. Armament: None
Type: Medium short-range Troop shuttle. Accommodation: Two; pilot and system manager plus 24 Marines (fully kitted) 48 troops (with minimal kit) Power Plant: Two 800 Milli Cochrane impulse driver engines, four RCS thrusters, four sarium krellide storage cells. Length: 4.5 m; beam, 3.1 m; height 1.8 m. Mass: 1.12 metric tones. Performance: Maximum delta-v, 16,750 m/sec. Armament: None
The Troop shuttles share the same basic performance specs as that of a Type 18 shuttle pod minus the weapons
- Season 1:
- Mission# 1: Arrival
- Mission# 2: New Duty (Lost in Fleet Transition)
- Mission# 3: To Boldly Go (Lost in Fleet Transition)
- Mission# 4: Forward the Brave (Partially completed - ETA Completion Unknown)
- Season 2:
- Episode# 1: An Old Enemy Completed on PBF
NOVA Sims: Season 2
- Episode# 2: The New Frontier
- Episode# 3: Return to Hydaransz IN PROGRESS
- Episode# 4: When Realities Collide