Pegasus Fleet Admiralty
The Pegasus Fleet Admiralty (PFA) is the overall governing body of Pegasus Fleet. It is established under the Pegasus Fleet Constitution as the group of senior fleet officials to oversee and make decisions on fleet-wide policy. Each member of the Admiralty below the Fleet CO and Fleet XO is also the head of a fleet department, and is responsible for making decisions with the view of how it would effect all members of the fleet, in both the short-term and the long-term. Decisions within the PFA are made by majority vote, with no individual position or rank holding any more sway in the voting process than any other.
To see items currently being discussed by the PFA, click here.
The current membership of the PFA is as follows, listed in order of seniority as defined in By-Law #1 - Succession.
- Pegasus Fleet Commanding Officer: Vice Admiral Veronica Constantine: (Took office 7th June, 2014 (PFA since 25th February, 2012))
- Pegasus Fleet Executive Officer: Rear Admiral Loren Putski: (Took office June 7th 2014 (Returned to PFA 28 Nov 2013))
- Director of Research & Development: Vice Admiral Emily Quinn: (Took office 19th May, 2011)
- Judge Advocate General: Vice Admiral Tzipora Simcha: (Took office 20th October, 2011)
- Chief of Fleet Operations: Captain Gr'ash Jilrak (Took office June 6th 2014)
- Director of Personnel Management: Commodore Fulana De Tal: (Took office 16th June, 2014)
- Director of Fleet Recruitment: Commodore William Setka: (Took office 16th June, 2014)
- Academy Commandant: VACANT